Chain-link Fence systems offer years of maintenance-free, long-lasting protection. They are easy to install and provide a high level of security. Our supplier coats all steel chain-link components with a proven anti-corrosive agent, used for more than 200 years.
Aluminized residential chain-link fencing systems have been preferred for decades to define property lines and enclose animals, as well as, protect and add value to property.
Metropolitan Fence who serves the Milwaukee area, carries all types of decorative windscreens, polyethylene or aluminum slats are available in a variety of colors, they can be added to create an attractive screen for your property perimeter.
Chain Link Features and Benefits:
- Chain link fencing is versatile because it allows a clear view of the surrounding through the mesh, while performing the safety, enclosure and delimitation functions it is typically installed for.
- Residential and commercial chain-link fence systems are commonly used because they are durable and easy to install.
- All steel components used in our chain-link fence systems are hot-dip zinc coated, guaranteed with a 7 year or 12 year coating warranty.
- The ties used to attach the chain-link fabric to cross bars between posts are aluminum, which will not rust and is maintenance-free.
- Fence caps, rail ends, and eye tops are die-cast aluminum.